This is a process that we have nailed down.
- The Telephone Call
- Why are you moving?
- When do you need to move by?
- How many people living in the property?
- Are you employed or Self Employed?
- What is your salary?
- Can you prove your salary via Bank Statements?
- Do you have payslips?
- The Viewing
- Did they arrive on time?
- Did they apologise for being late? Or call before?
- How are they dressed?
- How do they speak and are they polite?
- Are they organised?
- Can they control their children?
We then take it a step further a reaffirm everything that they have told us over the phone in person – face to face.
We are trained to sniff out the liars!
The 4-Point Check:-
- ID from the tenant – containing photographic evidence
- Utility Bill or Bank Statement (Proof of Address)
- We check – CCJ’s, bankruptcies, defaults and bad credit in general
Employment References – A reference on the companies headed paper confirming the duration of employment, salary which has to be 30 times the monthly rent